Why Collegiate Recruitment Consulting is needed:
Collegiate Recruitment can be one of the most stressful things for a player and family. I see it time after time where a family struggles in understanding the rules, regulations, and the process of collegiate recruitment and their expectations often don’t meet reality.
Players and Parents need help, but they often are not getting the help they need from coaches/trainers. This makes perfect sense as the time commitment involved in recruiting can be extensive. College recruitment is also not often an area of expertise for most coaches and trainers, so any advice might not be what is needed.
From my experience, if you are not one of the top players in the nation, you will have to sell yourself to the colleges and coaches. You can’t sit back, wait, and hope they find you, but instead you must be proactive and hunt them down, market yourself, and let them know you are interested.
My Recruitment Story:
I grew up in a small farming village in Northern Illinois. I never played club basketball and the only way I competed was for my tiny high school in a small conference. I was not on any college coaches radar. In December of my Senior season I had 0 Division 1 offers. This is when my family and I decided we were going to market my talents and tell coaches I was here and I was interested. After we put together our plan, I quickly found myself with offers from many High Major and Mid-Major programs. I choose to attend Arizona State On a full basketball scholarship and I owe it all on not sitting back, creating a plan, and actively marketing myself to these schools.
What You Will Get:
- An initial one hour In-person meeting (if you are in Arizona) or a Skype (if you are outside Arizona).
- During this meeting we will discuss your goals and expectations
- We will review where you are currently in the process academically, socially, and athletically.
- We will answer any questions you have about the recruiting process
- Passion4ball will provide you with activity worksheets to complete
- Passion4ball will build a custom marketing player profile web page
- The player profile will be up and active until you have signed
- Passion4ball will create a 3-5 minute highlight video
- You will provide the full game film, we will create the highlight
- Passion4ball will help you build a custom player resume
- Passion4ball will create and deliver a custom recruitment plan for you and your family to follow
- 1 HR Final Strategy Meeting (In-Person or via Skype): 2-4 weeks after our initial meeting we will have a final strategy meeting where we deliver the highlight film, the player profile web page, the player resume, and the custom recruitment plan for you to implement.
We will provide all the information and resources for you to be successful and it will be up to you and your family to implement and utilize.
Contact Passion4ball to Request more information about our Collegiate Recruitment Consulting.