There is so much that goes into the development of a basketball player and often players only focus on one aspect of the game, the physical skill development. Throughout my career as a high level player and a coach, I have found that there are 3 main skill areas that each player needs to have obsessive focus and intention on if they are serious about improving their game and taking it to the next level.
1. Physical Skills:
- Basketball Skill Development
- Game Play Training
- Strength Training
- & Many More….
2. Basketball IQ Skills:
- Game Film Video Analysis
- Game Play Evaluations
- Studying The Craft Of Other Players
- & Many More….
3. Mental & Emotional Skills:
- Goal Setting
- Ability To Overcome Challenges
- Time Management
- & Many More
Passion4ball offers up Player Mentoring and Coaching to focus on the area that most players often neglect: The Mental & Emotional Skills. Passion4ball Player Mentoring and coaching consists of a 8 week program that focuses on not only teaching players mental and emotional skills, but also providing them with real processes to train and develop these skills. The sessions will be 1 hour, once a week, for 8 weeks (an 8 week program) where the Passion4ball Life Coach will build a relationship, build trust, and challenge the player to successfully complete the program. The player will be responsible to come to each session with high energy to communicate openly and honestly, ready to learn, and with the expectation that they will take the homework provided during the session and implement into their training and life.
Examples of Session Topics:
- Building Your Why (Personal Mission & Vision)
- Setting Goal’s For Success (Goal Setting)
- Making Time For What’s Important (Time Management)
- Successfully Overcoming Challenges (Character Building)
We offer these sessions in two ways:
- Skype Sessions (Video Conferencing)
- Face to Face In Person Sessions (If you are local to Arizona)
Cost for the 8 Week Program:
Contact Passion4ball to Request more information about our Player Mentoring and Coaching:
Learn More About the Mentor/Coach, Justin Allen: